Where is Vibrant Motion based?
Queens, New York. We travel all over the country and the world to film. The image below is just a partial list of the places we've filmed recently.
Yep. Why would brands fly us to their destination when they can just hire somebody closer to their location? They trust us and know that we will provide the full spectrum of service and support no matter where the shoot is. These relationships help us create incredible end products that truly resonate with viewers.
How does the video creation process work?
- We take our client relationships very seriously. That means we want to take the time to understand why you are making a video in the first place. During our initial discussion we will ask lots of questions and outline a list of your goals for your video including but not limited to what you want it to include and what you hope it will accomplish. We will create a comprehensive list of possible options for your video including locations, topics to be discussed and who should be involved in the actual production process. This also includes any high res company logos, images or other assets. We will then distill that down until we have a concentrated set of goals that will shape the creation of an excellent video.
Scriptwriting & Storyboarding
- We take everything we learned during our initial conversation and start to map out the kind of video that will help you best achieve your goals. We put that into an easy to understand format, and combine it with other video examples to help you easily understand the kind of video your end product will be. We don’t start pre-production until everyone is clear on our process and happy with the direction we are moving.
- We assemble the team and plan out your production. We secure the location, handle the logistics and coordinate all the details with the input from your team. The production size will always vary from shoot to shoot, but we make sure that the same attention that went into our initial meeting goes into our actual day of filming.
Edit & Review
- Once all the footage has been shot we then take all assets and footage and edit it together into a final watermarked version, which includes music, transitions and titles. We then pass it along to you and your team for approval and edits. The process is very specific and coordinated so that we are able to utilize all feedback to make a great final version. All video projects include two rounds of revisions.
- After the final approval is granted, the final HD video will be delivered via online file sharing in the format that will best work for online distribution.
The entire process is extremely communicative and collaborative. Those aren't just words on a page, they are actual methods we follow for creating a tremendous video. For all projects, once the specific type of video is selected, a 50% deposit is required in order for work to begin. The final 50% is due once the video project is completed.
What kind of videos has Vibrant Motion created?
Convention and Conference Recap
Educational and How To
Behind the Scenes
Consumer Packaged Goods Demonstration
Lectures and Corporate Briefings
Does Vibrant Motion create video strategies?
Absolutely. The majority of our clients come to us for multi-video strategies. We've created projects for clients ranging from three videos to over 50. We specialize in helping clients create large strategies that maximize production value and also best utilize production time. We create content calendars that draw upon client assets and create videos that can be repurposed across different social media platforms.
We understand how valuable it is to have a consistent video presence and our clients return to us again and again to help them formulate plans that best represent them in a dynamic and visually beautiful way.
In addition we offer consulting services for those clients who need help and guidance in building out their internal team or strategy.
How long does the process take?
We are typically booked up one to two months in advance so even if you are just starting to think about video, go ahead and reach out now, the more lead time we have to start planning the better the end result will be.
Once we start working with our clients, the length of the process always varies based on the nature of the project. We always recommend that our clients allow at least 6 weeks for the project. This might seem counterintuitive if you are only making a 2 minute video. But it is almost always the case that the shortest videos need the most prep time since you working to distill the most important parts of your message and your brand into a concentrated visual bit of awesome.
If you have a shorter timeline than this, let us know, we are always happy to make projects work for clients whenever we can.
How are videos priced?
Pricing for all videos is custom. The price always includes all planning, ideation, story boarding, filming, editing, and delivery of the final product.
We are regularly asked if pricing is per video. Not necessarily. We seek out partnerships with brands to create comprehensive video projects. This allows us to paint a broader picture of the brand as well as ultimately bring down the individual price per video. We also provide retainer-based video strategy for clients who are looking to turn out content on a more regular basis such as weekly or several times a week.
Is Vibrant Motion insured?
Indeed we are. Vibrant Motion carries both liability and workers comp insurance for all projects. We can name additional insured on projects if that's what your company or location requires, and are happy to do so.
We've been trusted by small businesses as well as companies that generate millions of dollars in revenue every year. These brands know that when they work with Vibrant Motion they are getting not just a video, but a partner to help them through the video process to create something beautiful and exciting.
All of these factors help set us apart from other video creators.
Have you worked with any other brands I might know of?